The Chamber exists so that business owners of Roselle Park can come together in an organized format. Our sole purpose is to find and provide solutions to create a Business and Residential community that we are proud to come to work in.
To create a business Chamber that will establish a welcoming culture for any new or current business of any size to grow and prosper. To drive the economy of Roselle Park so that we will be recognized as a great business district of New Jersey.
Who We Are
The Roselle Park Business Chamber is a not-for-profit organization formed under the General Nonprofit Corporation Law of the State of New Jersey, subject to section 501c (6) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The purpose of the organization is to serve as an advocate to support, promote and represent local businesses’ interests and issues, and to help them connect with one another.
How You Can Help
If you want to get involved and learn about the Roselle Park Business Chamber, consider becoming a member and/or be part of the committee.
Contact us at: [email protected]
Looking for Membership Levels and Benefits?
For complete information about our membership levels, the list of benefits for each level, and our application form, please click here.
What Do We Offer?
- Promote economic development and community programs
- Enhance and update the Chamber Business/Tourism/Foundation websites and social media programs
- Coordinate seminars, Roselle Park Leaders Luncheon, and other activities that help improve small business performance
- Sponsor events that provide education, growth and development, and networking opportunities to local businesses:
- Membership Luncheons (informational workshop, business and educational seminars)
- Business After Hours and business Over Breakfast
- Legislative Luncheons – Updates from Mayor, Councils and other top political Corporate leaders
- Year-end Annual Dinner Ball & Community Service Awards to honor local Businesses and other Leaders in Roselle Park for their outstanding community service
- Encourage businesses to provide member to member discounts
- Promote a spirit of community among our businesses, residents and city government
- Assist in developing strong working relationships among businesses, local residents and the government
- Host monthly committee meetings, bi-monthly member meetings