MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & APPLICATION
With our three membership levels, Bronze, Gold and Sponsor, the Roselle Park Business Chamber has just the right membership plan for your needs. Our very economical Bronze membership with it’s outstanding set of benefits is perfect for small shops and business. Our Gold Level membership provides all the benefits of the Bronze Level with additional opportunities to for co-branding at RPBC meetings and events. Our top membership level, Sponsor, receives all the benefits of the Bronze and Gold levels, but goes even further by creating a closer relationship with the RPBC for even greater co-branding and RPBC publicity.
Bronze Level Benefits
Gold Level Benefits
Sponsor Level Benefits
The membership level that’s perfect for both small and large businesses alike. But there’s nothing standard about the benefits that come with this level of membership! Bronze level membership is only $100 per year!
Publicity – Membership Directory
- Free listings of your Business in our annual Membership Directory
- Opportunity to purchase advertising space in the Directory Chamber Website:
- Free listings of all business members
- Every member listed free of charge in alphabetical order along with a listing under a business category of their choice.
- Members who have their own website can choose to link their names from the Chambers member directory.
- Business Spotlight opportunity
- Access to Chamber Event calendar
- Business After Hours – A monthly network gathering in a member business
- Business Seminars
- Opportunity to present business seminars sponsored by the Chamber
- Opportunity to attend all seminars presented by fellow Chamber members
- Annual Dinner – Get to know your fellow Chamber members & enjoy our not-so silent auction
- Chamber Sponsored Events – Volunteer on a committee or at an event with other Chamber members
- Chamber Connections Breakfast – Held on the first Thursday of every month. Sponsored by Vintage Café offering free beverages. Full menu available at your expense. Great if you’re busy days and evenings. Breakfast starts at 7:00 AM.
- General Meetings – Held the 2nd Tuesday, every other month, usually at Chamber office. Presenting speakers of interest plus an update on the Chamber itself. Meetings start 7:00pm. Always looking for volunteers to host lunch!
- Chamber Sponsored Seminars & Workshops – Designed by members for the benefit of members. These programs will be held in the City Council Chamber at Town Hall. The website, social media and Tap Into will describe these unique programs in detail. If you have an interest in presenting a program, please call Jody. Jody will review how our seminar program works and help you decide if your topic will meet our members’ needs and interests.
- Member to Member Discounts – For goods and services available from members to members here in Roselle Park.
- Business Spotlight – A raffle will take place at the General member meeting and one member will be selected from a drawn to be a spotlight in the chamber website. This is free advertising at its very best.
- Member Referrals – when the Chamber office receives an inquiry concerning the availability of products or services, only members are recommended.
- General Membership Meetings (GMM) – Held the 4th Tuesday every other month. Network with other members and business leaders in the community. GMM sponsorships available. Reservations are required for the luncheon.
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities – Every member will have the opportunity to take advantage of sponsorship of their favorite event. A business event sponsorship shows your business as a key player in the business community. Some of the Sponsorship opportunities include: Annual Service Awards Banquet, Clean-up Day, Student Scholarship, General Membership Luncheon, Trade Shows, Newsletter, Christmas Tree Lighting, Chamber Connection Breakfast, Firefighter, Veterans Assistance Program.
Is your business ready to grow now? If so, Gold Level membership is for you! With co-branding opportunities with the RPBC, we get your business name out there and enhance your business’s reputation! All for only $150 per year!
In addition to all the Bronze level membership benefits, Gold level members also receive the following additional benefits:
RPBC Calendar Listings
We will promote and advertise your special events such as Grand Openings, Ribbon Cuttings, Anniversaries, etc., with listings in our Events Calendar. Please send us your special event listing information at least three weeks in advance so we will have time to promote your Special Event.
Member Business Profile page – Gold level members who do not have their own website will receive a single-page Member Business Profile page on the RPBC website to promote their business. Your Member Business Profile page will include a brief description of your business, your logo, a description of products & services, a photo of your establishment or products, and your phone numbers, email address(es), and links to your social media channel(s).
RPBC Home Page Logo Link – Additionally, all Gold level members receive the prominent presentation of your logo that acts as a link to your business website or your RPBC member business profile page.
Sponsor level members benefit from a closer relationship with RPBC that provides co-branding and promotional activities for your business to the highest levels of visibility! The fee for Sponsor level membership is only $500 per year!
In additional to all the benefits of both the Gold and Bronze membership levels, Sponsors also receive:
- Free one year admission to all RPBC events
- VIP seating at all RPBC events
- Prominent logo/video slide show display for one year on the RPBC website
- Recognition on all event invitations and announcements
- Sponsor banner display at all RPBC events