By joining the Roselle Park Business Chamber, you are entering a network of unique and diverse businesses across our town. Once a part of this network, you have access to an array of resources to help your business succeed and thrive.
FINANCING FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
UNION COUNTY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (UCEDC)
UCEDC (nonprofit economic development corporation) can be the answer if you need financing to start or grow your small business. Over $13 million has been awarded to start-ups businesses. SBA micro-loans, 7(a) loans and 504 real estate financing along with lines of credit, are available to those who qualified. There are no processing fees for chamber members.
ProTax Mobile Service is a Federally Licensed tax resolution firm established to cater to the needs of individual and small business taxpayers in Roselle Park and other surrounding communities. Our firm specializes in providing personally tailored tax services ranging from tax preparation to tax resolution.
Have you ever wanted to know how you can become financial successful? Primerica is the only company doing what’s right for the consumer. The traditional industry is focused on the wealthy. Primerica is the only company that cares about Main Street. We are the savior for Main Street families. No other company on the planet can match what Primerica has to offer.
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
FIRST DATA CORPORATION
First Data will give its members the most competitive deal available. The fees charged will be next to nothing. First Data will pay $220 to switch you over.
WEBSITE DESIGN, SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING, AND SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
Spheres.net, official website provider of the RPBC, is celebrating 18 years of serving the needs of small and medium sized businesses. We offer a complete range of services at great savings for RPBC members including:
- Design or redesign of your website
- Conversion of your website to be mobile friendly
- Search engine marketing
- Industrial strength, managed website hosting
- Worry-Free Website Maintenance
- Setup and posting for your Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, etc.)
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP
- Job Listings on the Roselle Park Business Chamber Website
- Business Referrals
- Business Events posting on Chamber website
- Membership Discount ID Card
- Ribbon Cutting Events coverage
- Special Discount for Chamber Events
- Free Microsoft Office College Classes for Active Members
- Business After Hours Hosting
- Electronic newsletter membership recognition
- Window Decal Awarded to Active Members
- Direct Link from Active Members Website Chamber Webpage
- Business Member Recognition
- Complimentary Table in Chamber Annual Dinner